Anubis Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apply Mage < Accepted >

3 posters

Go down

Apply Mage < Accepted > Empty Apply Mage < Accepted >

Post  Dukawp Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:11 am

Name: Dukawp
Race: Undead
Class/Spec:Mage/fire
Would u consider a respec in benefit of the guild? yes
Link to your armory
Your /played: 57 days 5 hours and 54 minutes

Your raiding experience (pre-TBC too):

Why do you want to join Anubis? I like this guild...and i know some staff that is already on this guild(like a áhzé seeds pixoile beepmage)..I think this guild can go far

Raiding times will be from 19h30-23h30 (days still under discussion), can u make these set hours?Of Course

How did u hear about us?friend

Previous Guilds? TugaShadows, Lostdreams, Beop, Legea

Reason for leaving?

Do u have TS2/microphone?yes

Some personnal info (where u are from, age, what u do for a living, etc):i'm from portugal, i have 16 years

Dukawp

Back to top Go down

Apply Mage < Accepted > Empty Re: Apply Mage < Accepted >

Post  Sylphia Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:52 am

Hello there Dukawp,
Many ppl who read the apply know what i'm going to say here. U got Good gear, good enough to get in the guild and help us progress in SSC and TK.
But becous of u're SLACKY application u just won't get in... For me u look more like a guildhopper now, just randomly apply to guilds try to get accepted and if u don't like it just leave.
That might not be the case but u're application show me that so like it is now i'm forced to vote NO on u while we deffenetly could use a good mage.

You always get a second chanse in making a new application and since u do Meet the guild requirements to join u will get in as long as u make a decent application

(Tip: Read both the examples of Good and Bad applications)

Greetings Sylphia
Sylphia
Sylphia

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahze Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:37 pm

Hey there everybody.

As i said about a week ago, i have 2 mages friends of mine that would love to join Anubis, firts to apply was Pixoile know him from previous guilds, great guy. Now the second is this mate dukawp. He was already at lvl 70 when i started playing, and help through game so i could join his guild. So when reached lvl 70 we join the same guild, Beop, we farmed Karazan every single week and was hopping to gahter enough people to start gruuls and magthe, however people started leaving, and so we figured it would be better for us to join other guild, a guild at lvl of our gear, and in that case Anubis is the best for us imo. He is a great fellow knows a lot about his mage, imba dps, has just finished school/exames so he'll be here for raids, and since we are just lacking dps for raids (specially mages) don't put him apart just because he can't expresse himself at english or just couldn't make a good apllycation with the story of his life and his pet name. Very Happy Give him a chance please, and there if you think is slacking yeah, i'll be the first person to say "kick him".

Hope you reconsider it and give a chance. Hope we kill leo this week as well, damn that blind man..

Cya,

Ahze

Ahze

Back to top Go down

Post  synyster Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:28 pm

just get your hitrating above 100 at least.. (164 hitcap)
you can do that easily with just another enchant on your hands..

anyhow imo gief inv.

synyster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylphia Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:39 pm

K, this changes things a little bit, yet ahze i did hear then the other mage pinoxile (or somthing i'm not good at names didn't listen JACK SHIT in ZA, or m i mistaking ?)
If u're fried is willing to imp his gear and listens on TS i'd gladly take him if not...
Sylphia
Sylphia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down