Anubis Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sház - Fire Mage >Accepted<

Go down

Sház - Fire Mage >Accepted< Empty Sház - Fire Mage >Accepted<

Post  Shaaz Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:54 am

Name: Sház
Race: Male Undead
Class/Spec: Mage Fire (10/48/3)
Would u consider a respec in benefit of the guild? Ofcourse, I will take the build what is the required for the maximum dps.

Link to your armory:
Your /played: 109 days 12hrs 11min (Played this lvl 32 days 14hrs 3min)

Your raiding experience (pre-TBC too):
ZG: All bosses cleared
MC: All bosses cleared
AQ20: All bosses cleared
Outdoor bosses: All bosses cleared
BWL: All bosses cleared
AQ40: The Prophet Skeram, Battleguard Sartura and Fankriss the Unyielding
Naxx: Patchwerk only

Karazhan: All bosses cleared
Gruul lair: All bosses cleared
Magtheridon: All bosses cleared
Doom-lord kazzak: No
Doomwalker: No
SSC: Hydross the Unstable, The Lurker Below, Fathom-Lord Karathress and Morogrim Tidewalker
TK: Void Reaver

Do u have any lvl 70 alts? No, I cannot let go of my mage, although I do have a level 60 rogue Smile

Why do you want to join Anubis?
I would like to join Anubis because it sounds like a friendly guild and I would really like to experience more end-pve content. Nine months ago just before I quit I had been in a guild for a long time that continously raided Gruul, Mag and Kara but never progressed as each time new members needed to be recruited because old full geared members left for better guilds.

Raiding times will be from 19h30-23h30 (days still under discussion), can u make these set hours?
Yes, I have finished my exams and able to play everyday until 24:00+, so staying for the full raid is no problem.

How did u hear about us? I saw on the Trade chat in Orgrimmar that Anubis was recruiting and after talking to Sylvor, I looked on your forums and saw that Anubis is a good guild that would suit me.

Previous Guilds and reason for leaving : Since my old guild disbanded I had quit for 8 months due to Exams and have migrated to The Maelstrom a few days ago Smile

Do u have TS2/microphone?
Yes I have Teamspeak aswell and Ventrilo, including a good working microphone

Some personal info (where u are from, age, what u do for a living, etc):
My real name is Bas Hoeben and I am Dutch. I grew up in Australia for the first 8 years of my life and then moved to Holand because most of my family lives here. I am 18 years old and just done my examinations at an International School. Apart from gaming, I also like to play waterpolo or swim occasionally. When I took a break from WoW, I also played Call of Duty 4 with a team and achieved a quite high rating Smile Other hobbies are watching football with friends and partying a lot.

Thank you for reading my application Smile

Shaaz

Back to top Go down

Sház - Fire Mage >Accepted< Empty Re: Sház - Fire Mage >Accepted<

Post  Shaaz Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:55 am

Edit: Forgot link to armory and can't edit original post as guest Smile
Link to your armory:

Shaaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzz Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:36 am

Welcome aboard, wisper an officer for invite !

Tzz
Admin

https://anubisguild.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down