Anubis Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rogildx Mage < Accepted >

2 posters

Go down

Rogildx Mage < Accepted > Empty Rogildx Mage < Accepted >

Post  Rogildx Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:07 pm

Name: Rogildx
Race: Female Belf
Class/Spec: Mage Frost (10/0/51)
Would u consider a respec in benefit of the guild? Ofc. if the guilds want me to Smile

Link to your armory:
Your /played: 23 days 11hrs (Played this lvl 11 days 15hrs 38min)

Your raiding experience (pre-TBC too):
ZG: All bosses cleared
MC: All bosses cleared
AQ20: All bosses cleared
Outdoor bosses: All bosses cleared
BWL: All bosses cleared
AQ40: No
Naxx: No

Karazhan: All bosses cleared
Gruul lair: All bosses cleared
Magtheridon: No
Doom-lord kazzak: No
Doomwalker: No
SSC: Hydross the Unstable, The Lurker Below
TK: Void Reaver

Do u have any lvl 70 alts? Got another 70 mage

Why do you want to join Anubis?
It sounds like a friendly guild, who i can experince some more end game raiding with.

Raiding times will be from 19h30-23h30 (days still under discussion), can u make these set hours?
Ye should't be any problem Smile

How did u hear about us?
Saw that you were recruiting in the trade channel, so i checked your site.

Previous Guilds and reason for leaving :
I had a pretty big break short after TBC came out, but then i joined the rerolling guild Forum Trolls on Hamorush, we latter merged with Heretic Atemt. But then alot of my irl friends staret playing again on The Maelstrom, so i migrated so i could play with them.
Before i startet playing again i was in Guillotine, with my old mage Misstyrael on The Maelstrom

Do u have TS2/microphone?
Ofcouse Smile

Some personal info (where u are from, age, what u do for a living, etc):
My name is Troels Rogild and im from Denmark. Im 21 yo and i startet playing wow in open beta with some breaks on the way, where i played CS and Diablo.
Atm. im just working to earn some money and get a break from studying.
I usually dont play on Fridays and Saturdays, i like to keep those days away from wow so i got time to party with my friends Smile

Rogildx

Back to top Go down

Rogildx Mage < Accepted > Empty Re: Rogildx Mage < Accepted >

Post  Rogildx Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:10 pm

Forgot Armory link

Rogildx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylphia Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:52 pm

Interesting player imo, i'll explain:
First off u're a frost mage, can u give me a little bit more info why u have chosen frost to become u're mage's main spec, becaus of the fact that many mages tend to spec Fire-icey veins or deep fire.
Second off is u are a frost mage and in that league its easy to go for the Frosen-Shadowweave set yet u didn't do so. explain plox !

Third off is why did u in gods name lvl 2 mages ? i can imagine that u like caster classes but why lvl the same class twice to 70

Then i'd like to congrads u with beeing one of the first mages to apply while being hitcapped, i like that caus casters/melee dps that don't get the idea of hitrating imo have a long way to learn.

So far i'm pleased with u're application, and if u would give me some more information on the questions i have i will mostlikely vote yes on u.

I do have to inform u that the current raiding status in The guild is rather uncommen since we lost many ppl we restarted actively recruting and due to summer holyday and finals the raiding has slacked a little for the past weeks. Yet i'd like to say that those problems will be fixed in no time.

Greetings Sylphia
Sylphia
Sylphia

Back to top Go down

Post  Rogildx Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:01 pm

The reason i chose frost over fire, is really just because i like the CC, and i usually dont have a problem folowing other deep fire mages in dmg.
The spellstrike set is imo. just alot better than shadowweave it got crit + hit and more sockets and u only loss a little spelldmg. And i really dont like the look on shadowweave shoulders Razz

You are not the only one wondering about the 2 lvl 70 mages on same server hehe. I joined the rerolling projekt on Haomorush after a long break with wow, and mages was still my fav. class so i made a new one, also to get a fresh start with wow. But then alot of my irl m8s on The Maelstrom startet playing again, and my mage was really alot better then my old one, so i migrated Smile

Rogildx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylphia Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:30 pm

Ok, i like that u answer fast and correctly yet i do have to say that cc ain't realy needed in end pve. Yet if u are capable to keep up with dmg its better for tread controll.

/vote yes
Sylphia
Sylphia

Back to top Go down

Rogildx Mage < Accepted > Empty :)

Post  fallenangle Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:55 am

well im gonna follow sylp so Razz

/vote yes
fallenangle
fallenangle

Back to top Go down