Anubis Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fury Warrior Application < Accepted >

3 posters

Go down

Fury Warrior Application < Accepted > Empty Fury Warrior Application < Accepted >

Post  Oldfogie Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:42 pm

Name: Oldfogie
Race: Male Orc
Class/Spec: Fury Warrior (17/44/0)
Would u consider a respec in benefit of the guild? Of course i would Smile Ive got quite a nice Polearm from Maggy for arms. Which is the only thing i could respec to, seeing as though i haven't tanked since about level 68. So my prot gear really isnt good at all. But if needed, i would definitely go arms spec.
Link to your armory:

About that 1524 or so AP, with Bloodthirst, which i can keep up 24/7 I can get around 1800 Ap, and fully self buffed, i can get around 2.8k AP Smile

Your /played: 25 days 17 hours. (This level: 10 Days 1 hour),

Your raiding experience (pre-TBC too):

Karazhan: Completed.
Gruul lair: Completed.
Magtheridon: Completed.

Thats about it for experiance Sad It might not be much, but im a quick learner on tactics and the best ways of doing things Smile

Why do you want to join Anubis?
The Reason that i would like to Join Anubis is because I am currently in a guild, where i dont think that im meeting my full potential, as we havent even cleared Kara yet. I have been in about 3 different raiding guilds (W T F, Asylum and Octane) and non of them have ever got past Kara, and i basically want to progress, and get somewhere with raiding, and gear Smile The guild was suggested to me by Mijimjamz, as he left my current guild for Anubis, and he said that you were good, and i should consider joining. Also, the other day, i raided with your guild in Maggy, and was very impressed about the attitude and skill level of your members Smile AAALSSO, I have some friends in Anubis, with whom i like to raid with. Mijimjamz and Lengar who i know irl, and Jane who was in one of my previous guilds, I love them all Smile

Raiding times will be from 19h30-23h30 (days still under discussion), can u make these set hours?
Im obviously presuming these are realm times, and they probably are. so, Indeed! Ill just have to make sure i get my homework done before we start O_o. Im a nolifer really, so im on most of the time from when i get back from school, till i go to bed.

How did u hear about us? My good friend Mijimjamz left the guild for Anubis, and he said that it was a better guild, and i should consider joining.

Previous Guilds and reason for leaving: Ive previously been in three other raiding guilds and The first guild, Got merged with but then we couldnt get very far in progression with that guild, and i didnt like the GM very much, so i left that guild and made the guild which isnt going very well because we cant get many active members to progress into the 25 man raids.

Do u have TS2/microphone?
Yes, I have TS2 and Ventrilo and Mic.

Some personnal info (where u are from, age, what u do for a living, etc):

My name is Oliver Hanson-Bragg, and I live in North Yorkshire in the UK, im 17 years old, 18 in october Smile and i am currently still at college where i live. I dont currently have a job for money at the weekends =/ But i guess that means more time to play WoW xD
Im planning to continue to uni after i leave college and study some Business / Ict type thing.

Well, Thanks for your time and looking over my application. I hope to be raiding with you soon!

Oldfogie

Back to top Go down

Fury Warrior Application < Accepted > Empty Re: Fury Warrior Application < Accepted >

Post  Lengar Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:51 pm

yeah I know this guy IRL sound guy, good player, active (major plus I think)

also is working very hard on gearing up atm

is we can take another fury, or even arms warrior on id take him

Lengar

Back to top Go down

Fury Warrior Application < Accepted > Empty Re: Fury Warrior Application < Accepted >

Post  Sylphia Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:07 pm

Lovely application, nice attutude yet there is still alot of work to be done gearwize !
First question: How mutch arena points do u have saved ?

Second Question: Are u willing to regemm in order to make optimal endgame pvE dmg in by this i mean replacing the Str+Crit gemms with Hit caus atm u have 165 and that ideal for mages yet as far as i remember Fury warriors need alot more 200+

Question nuber Three: How many bades do u have in order to be able to buy u're second badge fist ?

forth Question: You are lacking some enchants, for example the +Hit+AP head enchant u get when u are Rev with Cenarion expedition why ? Same for shoulders, Chest piece, Boots, Gloves. is that saving up money or waiting for better gear befor u will spend gold on enchants.

Sorry for beeing so irritating with the questions but since atm we have Malo and cow witch are Fury specced i need to know for sure that u are willing to do what it takes to gear up and maximise u're DMG caus otherwize u'll have a hard time getting in to SSC or TK progress raids witch will lead to low dkp and hard gearing. Since u got good friends in the guild and u make a realy nice application with i will have to give u kredit for i will be easely convinced if u give me the right answers and show dedecation to gear up so u can become a core raider.

Greetings Sylphia
Sylphia
Sylphia

Back to top Go down

Fury Warrior Application < Accepted > Empty Hey Sylphia

Post  Oldfogie Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:21 pm

I have just started getting everything enchanted, just got mongoose on my offhand, and i've also recentley saved up the mats so that i can put executioner on my Badges Main hand as soon as i get it, Smile
1 more quick run of SV and i'll have my Head enchant aswell, i'll work on getting all of my pieces enchanted in the next couple of days.

At the moment I have 534 Arena points saved, just recentley bought S3 head Razz I'm cool with the idea of regemming anything to further increase my DPS sounds like a good idea. I have 46 badges saved up for my Main hand, So if i continue doing Heroics back to back and grinding kara i should have that pretty soon Very Happy

Hope that answers all your questions Sylphia, if you can think of anymore, or want me to go into more detail about anything. just ask mate Smile

Oldfogie

Back to top Go down

Post  cowborn Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:57 pm

Sylphia, if fury warriors need MORE than 200 Hit than they dont do much dmg

its just a matter of fact, that fury warriors need crit and strenght Before hit is my oppinion
if you gonna go for hit cap you come out with 20/25crit and i think thats to low

My hit is 166, my dmg is pretty good so i wont complane about that

cowborn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylphia Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:04 am

I read it over on the forums and this is what they say:
Warrior (Dual-wield)

Base: 442
w/ Precision: 395

Note that current wisdom holds that warriors should not focus on hitting cap, though they should get at least 9% to ensure that their specials always hit.
Warrior

Fury warriors often use Heroic Strike, which converts your next white attack into a special, using the miss rate for specials. This actually pushes the proportion of white damage down, and makes crit a better option.

Auto-attacks do provide rage, so hit rating shouldn't be completely scoffed at. Don't go out of the way to pick up hit rating, but most warriors tend to have a bit more than the minimum.

So i got to addmit that i was wrong (in a warriors case).
Sylphia
Sylphia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylphia Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:06 am

So since u answerd me in a lovly way and i c u have 165+hit => 10.44% that means that enough i'd like to inform u that u're accepted to join the Anubis guild and if u do what it takes u can become a Coreraider
Sylphia
Sylphia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down