Anubis Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Priest wants in :>

3 posters

Go down

Shadow Priest wants in :> Empty Shadow Priest wants in :>

Post  Lashie Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:08 am

Shadow Priest wants in :> Lashsayshi

Name: Lash
Race: Blood elf
Class/Spec: Shadow Priest

Would u consider a respec in benefit of the guild? If needed for a run, then yes, I would, I have some decent healing gear from kara. However I am applying as a Shadow Priest, to run as a Shadow Priest :3

Specific stats (hp as tank, spelldmg as caster, bonus healing as healer, etc...):
In my pve gear I currently have 8.5k hp, 8k mana unbuffed, and +1100 Shadow Damage.
I also have some pvp gear, for resi, added hp etc.

Armory:

Your /played: 45 Days

Your raiding experience (pre-TBC too):
pre TBC:
MC cleared
BWL some cleared
Ony downed

TBC:
BWL cleared
Naxx cleared

Kara cleared
Mag downed
Gruul downed
SSC cleared
TK cleared
BT cleared
(most of these were on my paladin, which I no longer play after quiting wow)

Do u have any lvl 70 alts? I have had several level 70s, however atm the only other 70 I own is my paladin on another account, I no longer play this :<
I am leveling another shaman to 70, and then my druid (which is alliance on the maelstrom)

Why do you want to join Anubis? I want to join a non-hardcore raiding guild, which wont take over my entire life again basicaly. I was raiding with Praetorians, then Seriously and then Kill Loot Repeat, before transfering my paladin to Vash'j and raiding with Yoh. I enjoyed raiding with these guilds as it meant I would be one of the first to get a new epic drop, or the first to kill a boss. It was fun, but too much. All I want from a raiding guild is the chance to raid 2-3 times a week, without it conflicting with my part time job (in which i work some week nights).

Raiding times will be from 19h30-23h00 on Monday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday. Can u make these set hours and days? Yes, most nights

How did u hear about us? Through Shaz, He was in Vyldear's naxxramas raid earlier.

Previous Guilds? On The Maelstrom; Delinquents, Modus Operandi, Guillotine, Praetorians, Seriously, Kill Loot Repeat. oh and Im in slackers now (just social)

Reason for leaving? Various reasons, guild disbanding mostly.

Do u have TS2/microphone? Ofc

Do u have knowledge of english to use that TS2 in a usefull way: Yes

Some personal info (where u are from, age, what u do for a living, etc): I'm 18 years old, From Birmingham (or just outside of), England. Just finished my second year of college, going back again next year for a final year. I have a part time job as a bar man at a local pub, its a lot of fun, and doesnt take over too much of my freetime, however it does mean some nights I wont be able to raid. I play guitar, love music, listen to pretty much anything at all, a lot of different types of metal, rock, pop, meh all sorts.
I obviously love playing wow, Ive been playing since early 2006, I miss pre tbc, and really enjoy raiding naxxramas tbh, its one of the highlights of the game for me atm. Hmm I guess that covers enough for now Smile

Lashie

Back to top Go down

Shadow Priest wants in :> Empty Re: Shadow Priest wants in :>

Post  lashie Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:10 am

woops, heres the armoury link for you

lashie

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaaaz Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:14 am

I have played with him in Hellion's Naxxramas raid this afternoon and all I can say that Lash was a good shadow priest and a really nice guy. /vote yes Wink

Shaaaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylphia Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:22 am

Lovely apply yet i think u logged with u're 'pvp'ish gear on' caus u're whearing Argussian Compass and u're Merc gloves, atm u're far from hitcapped so how comes?
Enchants and gemms look nice tho

Greetings sylphia
Sylphia
Sylphia

Back to top Go down

Post  Blutengel Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:58 am

remember that shadowpriests get 10% hit from talents.

Blutengel

Back to top Go down

Post  Lashie Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:45 pm

Changed some of my gear over, yes I had that pvp trinket on, not quite sure why :S
Unfortunately, the only gloves I have atm are the Gladiator, and Merc Gladiator ones, Ive equiped the Gladiator ones for the added +spellhit enchant

Lashie

Back to top Go down

Post  cowborn Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:13 pm

Ive played with him LOONG time ago!!
awsome shadowpriest tbh :p

greetz pijnstiller :p!

cowborn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content