Anubis Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encha shammy nice gear ! >Declined<

3 posters

Go down

Encha shammy nice gear ! >Declined< Empty Encha shammy nice gear ! >Declined<

Post  Guest Thu May 22, 2008 1:59 pm

Name:Vindrunner

Armory link

Race:Tauren.male

Class/Spec: Enchancment

Would u consider a respec in benefit of the guild?

Yes i am i have some ele gear but not a complete set .. working on it ^^

Specific stats (hp as tank, spelldmg as caster, bonus healing as healer, etc...):

1542 AP, 27.20% crit, 204 hit rating, 69 haste rating.

Your /played: 20 days on this baby Wink

Your raiding experience (pre-TBC too):

Kara,Gruul,maggy,TK(void),SSC(lurker)

Why do you want to join Anubis?

Im currently playing on darksorrow but transferaing soon Smile so i'd like to have a guild when i arrive to the new server:P and your progress seems nice and i love raiding Very Happy

Raiding times will be from 19h30-23h30 on Monday, Thursday and Sunday. Can u make these set hours and days?

My so called free days are wednesday,friday,saturday and sunday. so if you got any raid on those days it whould be good or else im scruwed^^

How did u hear about us?

A friend of mines brother plays in the guild (turmion) so he told me about it Smile

Previous Guilds?

On darksorrow: Pain and RPM are then only serious guilds ive been in Smile

Reason for leaving?

i stopped play in Pain cuz of bad progress and ppl beeing stupid, and im leving RPM cuz im changing Realm

Do u have TS2/microphone? Yes Wink

Some personal info (where u are from, age, what u do for a living, etc):
From sweden, im 16 years old, studies at a highschool, plys floorball, with takes up the days on the weeks(not wednesday and fridays), but my weekends are free Smile goes to the gym a couple of times in the week to Cool

Back to top Go down

Encha shammy nice gear ! >Declined< Empty Re: Encha shammy nice gear ! >Declined<

Post  armoryli Thu May 22, 2008 1:59 pm

armoryli

Back to top Go down

Encha shammy nice gear ! >Declined< Empty Re: Encha shammy nice gear ! >Declined<

Post  Fireflyer Thu May 22, 2008 3:34 pm

Dont ´rly know, think we have too many melee class peeps so..

Vote No
Fireflyer
Fireflyer

Back to top Go down

Post  Typo Thu May 22, 2008 3:41 pm

Same as fire, and also have to say that this application seems abit poor to me.

typo

Typo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylphia Sat May 24, 2008 12:07 pm

For me its always hard to not vote yes on ppl that do have some gear and who have a friend in the guild yet today i feel there is no way out ...
/vote no since we are overloaded with melee dps classes and thats why our recrutement on them is closes i'm sry for this mate ..
Sylphia
Sylphia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down