Anubis Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resto shaman, application < Accepted >

Go down

Resto shaman, application < Accepted > Empty Resto shaman, application < Accepted >

Post  Skruffie Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:18 pm

Name: Skruffie
Race: Male Orc
Class/Spec: Shaman Resto (0/5/56)
Would u consider a respec in benefit of the guild? Of course i can respec, have descent ele/enhc gear, but i would like to stay Resto, since that is wht you need i consider you want me to be resto too =P
BWL: non
AQ40: non
Naxx: non

Karazhan: Full
Gruul lair: Attempted Gruul 10%, so know him
Magtheridon: Net yet =P
Doom-lord kazzak: non
Doomwalker: non
SSC: non
TK: non

Why do you want to join Anubis?
The main reason i wanna join is because i like to socialize and make new friends,
Ofc i also wanna raid and have fun =)
Previous Guilds and reason for leaving :I've been in lots of guild but only some serious, silvermoon jesters i left to make more progress which i managed to do =P
Then i was in Legea, which got Disbanbed and reformed into Asylum which is the guild i am in now
Do u have TS2/microphone?
Yes I have Ventrilo and a working mic. that's a must =P

Some personnal info (where u are from, age, what u do for a living, etc):
My Name is Tobias, im 15 years old, Atm i go to school which is pretty damn booring. I also play guitar which im starting to get better on. I come from Norway, so my english may be a bit rusty, but i'm sure you'll manage to understand the most important stuff i say =P

Skruffie

Back to top Go down

Resto shaman, application < Accepted > Empty Re: Resto shaman, application < Accepted >

Post  Skruffie Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:26 pm

It went Away

Skruffie

Back to top Go down

Resto shaman, application < Accepted > Empty Re: Resto shaman, application < Accepted >

Post  Sylphia Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:32 pm

http://www.armory-light.com/eu/The%20Maelstrom/Skruffie/ is the armory site

Then the application is Breef but it says everything i need to know, since Ghando is quitting wow i think we deffenetly have a slot for a good resto shammy, Gear is nice and nicely gemmed/enchanted yet i dunno whats better for Resto shammys the +18 healing gemm or to go for +9healing and +2mp5 since for my case (Priests) i think +healing is overrated and mp5 isn't

/vote yes

Greetings sylphia
Sylphia
Sylphia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down