Anubis Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jaccuzi - Holy Loladin <Accepted>

3 posters

Go down

Jaccuzi - Holy Loladin <Accepted> Empty Jaccuzi - Holy Loladin <Accepted>

Post  Hooprot Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:06 pm

I realise i have an alt toon in guild but thought it best to make an official apply for my main

Name: Jaccuzi

Race: Blood Elf

Class/Spec: Paladin/Holy

Would u consider a respec in benefit of the guild? Sure, got nearly a full set of tank gear(missing an epic shield atm) and i have a full set of dps gear.

Specific stats (hp as tank, spelldmg as caster, bonus healing as healer, etc...): As Holy 16.5k armour, 1963 plus healing. As prot 16k armour, def cap, circa 14k hp’s unbuffed. Retri 10k armour, 12k hp’s and 290dps, 28% crit, 1850 AP unbuffed. Prot/Retri are approximate as not spec’d them for a while and need to get the new gear enchanted.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Maelstrom&n=jaccuzi

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Maelstrom&n=shakk pants staff still Sad

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Maelstrom&n=Tempestas used as a gatherer mainly to pay for jaccuzi’s annoying pot habit

Your /played: On all 5 70’s around 150 days.....geez get a life

Your raiding experience (pre-TBC too):MC, BWL, AQ20/40, ZG... all pre tbc. Kara - full, ZA - full, Gruul – full, Maggy – killed, SSC – all ecept Vashj, MH – 1st 2 bosses, BT – 1st 2 bosses and Wailing Caverns – full clear– pre tbc on lock and druid, TBC on Paladin. (other 4 have done ZA/Kara/Maggy/Gruul)

Do u have any lvl 70 alts? Yeah, one or two, i have a 70 druid(feral) and 70 hunter(MM) as well as the ones you already know about. Plus a plethora of twinks...

Why do you want to join Anubis? Current guild is inactive and i feel that for the ease of the RL and fairness for guild progression that i should officially join, i feel it is unfair for non guild members to receive loot when it could aid the overall progression of the guild in the long term. I will be honest and say if Valhalla raid again i will probably rejoin them, they have got me to this stage and i have some great friends there.

Raiding times will be from 19h30-23h30 on Monday, Thursday and Sunday. Can u make these set hours and days? Most days except Monday, i play football on this night

How did u hear about us? Long story, but i think you already know most of this.

Previous Guilds? Delinquents, Dads Army, Valhalla and my hunter is an officer in Gears of WoW which is a casual guild

Reason for leaving? Delinquents-Disbanded, Dads Army – Inactive, Valhalla – Currently not raiding as a guild

Do u have TS2/microphone? Yeah, although cannot always talk as GF throws a wobbly and then the TV remote if she cannot hear the TV(she hits harder than Morogrim)

Some personal info (where u are from, age, what u do for a living, etc): I am a 34 year old British male (aka Simon) from the south coast of England, i play 11 and 6 aside football, i race push bikes, enjoy track days in my car (track day prep’d Lotus Elise) and Mmo’s. I work for an internet retailer as a merchandiser/technical jargon busting translator(whatever that is).

I know some said i did not need to apply, but i felt it would be best to be open with my joining especially with regards to the question 'Why do you want to join Anubis?'.

Thanks for reading

Hooprot

Back to top Go down

Jaccuzi - Holy Loladin <Accepted> Empty Re: Jaccuzi - Holy Loladin <Accepted>

Post  Alea Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:16 pm

I hope u are kidding I told u I invite u u really dont need to write an application ^^

Alea

Back to top Go down

Post  Hooprot Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:09 pm

I know Smile but i just wanted to go through the proper way and add some points for you to consider accepting this character. I like to be as honest and open as possible.

Hooprot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylphia Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:25 pm

Wisper anyone who can inv u into the guild plox :p
Sylphia
Sylphia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down