Anubis Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warlock + Rogue Apply. < Accepted >

4 posters

Go down

Warlock + Rogue Apply. < Accepted > Empty Warlock + Rogue Apply. < Accepted >

Post  Citin. Thu May 22, 2008 6:23 pm

I just want to inform first that this is a apply for a warlock and a rogue. we are two really close irl friends who have played this game for 2years now, we want to take it a level higher and start to raid more. i hope the officers listen to what i will tell about what we can offer the guild and what we expect the guild to offer ous.

Name:
-Citin.
-Missbooty.

Race:
-Undead, Rogue.
-Undead, Warlock.

Class/Spec:
-Rogue: Classic combat specc.
-Warlock: Classic affliction specc

Would u consider a respec in benefit of the guild?
-We are verry serious about the raiding so we will respecc for every encounter we need.

Specific stats (hp as tank, spelldmg as caster, bonus healing as healer, etc...):
-I will rather show the armory for ous bouth:)

-Rogue:

-Warlock:
If the warlock shows PVP gear, he has 4 t4parts, some ssc/tk gear, eye of mag, and full enchants.

Your /played:
-Citin: 17 days.
-Missbooty: 70days.

Your raiding experience (pre-TBC too):
-Citin: I have raided all bosses up to MH.
-Missbooty: up to 3/4 TK, 3/6 SSC.

Why do you want to join Anubis?
-The reason we want to join is because we have heared alot about this guild. it looks really mature and same way it is serous about PvE.

Raiding times will be from 19h30-23h30 on Monday, Thursday and Sunday. Can u make these set hours and days?
-We bouth have no problems coming to raids at thise times.

How did u hear about us?
-I searched the info myself, talked to your great rogue cl, and a verry nice priest officer:) they told me about the guild, progress and expectation.

Previous Guilds?
-Our previous guilds have been at the server "the lightningsblade"

Reason for leaving?
-My history of this game is that i played as warlock at the lightningsblade. We were doing really good, but at a point we got in trubble.
The guild i was in had beein up for 2,5years, many ppl startd leaving to join a better one and finally we dident got ppl to raid. at that point my gear was reallt good, but i dident leave, raids got cansled each week, at the end the GM told the guild would be disbanded. i told him to wait and give me a chanse to find ppl, i found mature ppl who i trused and we got the guild back running.
But sadly my father got really ill, dying, so i stoped playing and sold my warlock.
It was with this char i raided SSC/TK, The guild name is "elysium" they are at SWP atm.
Now im fully back again and are looking for a guild like Anubis.

-Up to now, i dont think we will get inv, only because one thing...gear...
What we expect from the guild is that they dont only looks for gear, we could been two 14yearolds with fully t6 but needed to go to bed at 21.00 each day, what can they give to the guild?
What i mean now with not only looking at gear is that we are two mature guys who dont join a guild to "get dressed" for so joining a better one. If we join, we will stay and fight as a unit, and help each other.

Do u have TS2/microphone?
-We are gonna DL TS, yes we have mic.

Some personal info (where u are from, age, what u do for a living, etc):
-We are bouth 21 years.
-We are bouth from norway@Bergen.
-Citin: I am a student at the university, i studate chemestry. so i have alot of sparetime.
Im online almost all day, and i can attemt to almost each raids.
-Missbooty: He is working in the construction industry, workdays from 07.00-15.00, after that he is online.

-So back to my first question. What we expect form the guild is that they trust ous that we are two really nice guys, take ous into the warm and give ous a lot of welcome kisses Embarassed

Love from two WoWaholics bounce

Citin.

Back to top Go down

Warlock + Rogue Apply. < Accepted > Empty Re: Warlock + Rogue Apply. < Accepted >

Post  Citin Thu May 22, 2008 6:25 pm

Woot, why dident it show armory when in my preview it shoed the two links Sad
wiered, well the officers have inspected ous so they know what they dealing with I love you

Citin

Back to top Go down

Warlock + Rogue Apply. < Accepted > Empty Re: Warlock + Rogue Apply. < Accepted >

Post  Alea Thu May 22, 2008 7:36 pm

u forgot to put me in your application *cry*

Alea

Back to top Go down

Post  beepmage Fri May 23, 2008 1:47 am

i vote yes
they seems to be helpfull players and very dedicated in PVE....and both of them have a lot of experience
and btw nice apply.....really nice ;D
beepmage
beepmage

Back to top Go down

Post  Luzze Fri May 23, 2008 5:28 pm

As I'm on my mom's PC wich is waaaaaaay to slow to even load wow-europe homepage I can't see gear. But very well-made application overall Wink

Luzze

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylphia Sat May 24, 2008 11:58 am

I can't agree with u guys more that this is a nice application with most likely two verry nice ppl witch are willing to help progress further on.
Yet the fact is that last raid we had 5 locks in it and some time ago we had 7 rogues online.
and imo thats growing a bit too mutch
Sylphia
Sylphia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down