Anubis Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mage apply > Accepted <

3 posters

Go down

Mage apply > Accepted < Empty Mage apply > Accepted <

Post  Pix Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:02 am

Name: Pixoile
Race: Blod Elf
Class/Spec: Mage frost x)
Would u consider a respec in benefit of the guild? Absolutely, I think I have a good DPS and I think this is more an asset for Guild. I think my gear is reasonable

Specific stats (hp as tank, spelldmg as caster, bonus healing as healer, etc...):
Link to your armory:

Your /played: 66 days/39 days

Your raiding experience (pre-TBC too):
Karazhan: Full
Gruul lair: Full
ZA:Full
SSC:first boss

Why do you want to join Anubis? I'd like to join Anubis basicly that I got recomended (By seeds and ahze) I think your guild can give me many advantages in the game, increase my character. With that wish to help the Guild to grow as possible.
I think everything has to be one of the best guilds of the game.

Raiding times will be from 19h30-23h30 on Monday, Thursday and Sunday. Can u make these set hours and days? Sure Very Happy I study, but the school can reconcile with the game, is not problem for me this time

How did u hear about us? I got some good friends in the guild named anubis, and since i'm realy looking for some casual Pve my guess is that Anubis is the guild for me

Previous Guilds and Reason for leaving? I was in New legend, beop, and now I am in legea but are guilds that I do not see great future, I think it will not be very lucky, and that is why I quit

Do u have TS2/microphone? Sure Very Happy

Some personal info (where u are from, age, what u do for a living, etc):
My name is Alexandre, I live in Portugal, in a town called-Figueira da Foz-. I have 18 years, and beyond to play wow, also play volleyball (is my favorite sport) and study.
I love going out with my friends

Pix

Back to top Go down

Mage apply > Accepted < Empty Re: Mage apply > Accepted <

Post  Ahze Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:13 am

I know pixoile from previous guild BeOp, he is a good player, knows well the char and since we are lacking mage. Ho and he's good geard.

Very Happy

Ahze

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylph Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:24 am

YES

Sylph

Back to top Go down

Post  Mozran Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:25 am

/vote yes

Mozran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylvor Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:12 pm

lol @ i have 18 years Razz
should fill in your spelldamage and spellhit too, but indeed wel lack a bit of mages Wink

Sylvor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down