Anubis Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fury warrior <Declined>

2 posters

Go down

Fury warrior <Declined> Empty Fury warrior <Declined>

Post  Noosie Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:07 am

Name: Noosie
Race: Tauren
Class/Spec: 17/44/0
Would u consider a respec in benefit of the guild? Sure ican respecc but idont have so good tanking gear :S but if you want me to respecc sometime iwill.
Specific stats (hp as tank, spelldmg as caster, bonus healing as healer, etc...): 1600+ap 100+hit 26+crit
Armory:
Your /played: on lvl 70 on my warrior 15days

Your raiding experience (pre-TBC too): On my shaman iplayed
Zg All bosses
mc all bosses
bwl all bosses
aq all bosses
Kara all bosses
Gruul
Maggy
Ssc
Tk not keal
Mh First and second boss
Bt First boss
Do u have any lvl 70 alts? Not on the same server but istopt played on my shammy..

Why do you want to join Anubis? I want to join a good and friendly guild.

Raiding times will be from 19h30-23h00 on Monday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday. Can u make these set hours and days? Ye ican come every day. iplay really mutch so i can prob stay tillthe raid is done but sometimes it can happend taht ineed go go earlyer

How did u hear about us? Well my guild leader in Justice for all left and joined Anubis and after taht more ppl left. So its from him ihave heard that Anubis "Exists"

Previous Guilds? Justice for all left is cuz lack of ppl.

Reason for leaving? Every officer started to leave the guild and the spirit went down really fast

Do u have TS2/microphone? I have ts2 and a mice but dont use it

Do u have knowledge of english to use that TS2 in a usefull way: yes

Some personal info (where u are from, age, what u do for a living, etc) My name is Daniel lakanen i live is sweden im 17 years old and im a High School student.
I live whit my mom and dad and on hobby is to Bowl and fish Razz cant think of more that ineed to say if uwant to ask something just wme ingame Smile...

Noosie

Back to top Go down

Fury warrior <Declined> Empty ...

Post  fallenangle Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:04 am

first of all logout in ur PvE gear so we can check ur gear and 2. if that is all the gear u got :/
fixe enchants gems everyting then try agein . cuz we dont accept pvp geared pepol sure 1-2 parts can be changed but urs is basicly just pvp so..

/vote no

How did u hear about us? Well my guild leader in Justice for all left and joined Anubis and after taht more ppl left. So its from him ihave heard that Anubis "Exists"

and btw the quotes in this 1 aint realy good for u if u wanna join a guild that u say "exsist"'s
fallenangle
fallenangle

Back to top Go down

Fury warrior <Declined> Empty Re: Fury warrior <Declined>

Post  Sylphia Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:57 am

Hi there,
Atm we go 2 Fury wars in the guild, we have one application running on a guildmembers irl friend witch apply was far better then ures.
U're mainly wearing Pvp gear witch i don't like! becaus the main stats on these items are +Stam+Str+Resil+Crit while in Pve u don't need +Stam u don't need +Resil and u need more +hit.
The big problem is ppl that don't c the difference... in pvp u play against other chars Lvl 70 and they have there avoidance, so the times u miss is just calculated on u're +Hit and there avoidance so its not that big a deal. While when u go and play endgame pvE then u will face monsters with a mutch higher lvl, On trash u're hit rating won't be that bog of a problem but on bosses it will caus they are 73+ and they will avoid alot more then normal. Imagine that nobody in a raid is hitcapped and they would have 3% instaid of 1% to miss/resist
i'll take a Destro lock as example, i'm a nubish lock player and i just spam Shadow bolt(srry if i'm offending anyone but i realy don't have a clue how to play a lock and i need something with long casts) i cast a Shadow Bolt every 3 sec caus i don't have any +hast raing, on a 10 minute tank and spank fight that means i can cast 200 shadow bolts on a 10 minute fight. Lets say every Shadow bolt does 4K dmg, mates a total of 800000 Dmg on that one fight. with 1% avoidance u only lose 8000 dmg becaus of resists (2 in the 10 minute fight), with 3% avoidance u have 24000 dmg lost. this is ALOT !! while we allready wiped on Leotheras the Blind on 3%(near2% even). these little things can make a difference.

So atm i will have to Vote No

Greetings Sylphia
Sylphia
Sylphia

Back to top Go down

Fury warrior <Declined> Empty Re: Fury warrior <Declined>

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down