Anubis Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bokito - Fury Warrior < Accepted >

2 posters

Go down

Bokito - Fury Warrior < Accepted > Empty Bokito - Fury Warrior < Accepted >

Post  Bokito. Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:59 pm

Name: Bokito
Race: Tauren
Class/Spec: Fury Warrior ( 1744/0)
Would u consider a respec in benefit of the guild? Ofcourse, although my Fury gear is far better then my tanking gear, as well as my tanking skills < Fury skills. Very Happy

Link to your armory:
Your /played: 50days 7hrs 47min (Played this lvl 29days 23hrs 39min)

Your raiding experience (pre-TBC too):
ZG: Full
MC: Full
AQ20: Full
Karazhan: Full
Gruul lair: Full
Magtheridon: Full
ZA: Full
SSC: 1st 3 bosses
MH: First boss

Why do you want to join Anubis?
I'm looking for a friendly and good raiding guild, without slacking all the time, like a couple of my previous guilds. I heared some good things about Anubis and enjoyed playing heroics/raids with some of your members. So I expect Anubis to be a good structured raiding guild in a friendly and mature environment. Also Sház, a friend of mine recently joinend, which also made me make this apply.

Raiding times will be from 19h30-23h30 (days still under discussion), can u make these set hours?
Totally no problem at all.

How did u hear about us?
Sarkon, a member of Anubis, was my guildie a couple of months ago. He told me some nice things about Anubis. And as i mentioned above, my wow pal Sház recently joined Anubis. I also saw some nice gaming from a lot of Anubis members while playing in a heroic/raid with Anubis members in a pug.

Previous Guilds and reason for leaving:
The Lowlanders - Nice guild, but we were more playing for fun with a lot of Dutch friends.
Old Legend - Good raiding guild, but I found it not really well-organised in planning raids etc.

Do u have TS2/microphone?
Yes both are good and well-running.

Some personnal info (where u are from, age, what u do for a living, etc):
My name is Jos Hartog, i'm from the Netherlands, 26 year of age and the zookeeper of the famous Dutch gorilla Bokito. Already got this name before he went on a rampage in a Dutch Zoo, but after his escape this name made it well-suited for a fury warrior. I play a lot and i'm a well dedicated gamer, who is always ready with pots, food buffs, potions, etc. before attending a raid. I got pretty descent PVE gear with a hit-rating of almost 200 and I can buff myself for over 3k Attack Power. I always spend a lot of effert in finding better gear, not only for myself but also for fellow guildies to make an great effort in progressing raids. I'm also a part-time webdesigner and can make a contribution in making a website and/or images.

Hope to hear form you guys!

/Bokito cheers

Bokito.

Back to top Go down

Bokito - Fury Warrior < Accepted > Empty Re: Bokito - Fury Warrior < Accepted >

Post  Sházz Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:19 pm

I think I know Bokito about 3 years orso, not in real life, but I know him very well from other competitive games such as Call of Duty 2 and Call of Duty 4. He is a very good player, always full of optimism and active. From my opinion it is a great plus that he is Fury specced and works hard to gain better gear.

Sházz

Back to top Go down

Post  Bokito Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:54 pm

Couldn't edit my post so here's the Armory link:

Bokito

Back to top Go down

Post  Bokito Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:55 pm

<- hope this one works...

Bokito

Back to top Go down

Post  Bokito Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:56 pm

Doesn't seem to work :S

Bokito

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylphia Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:37 pm

I like the apply i like u're gear, how many badges do u have atm (just so i know when u'll get the second fist)
Greetings sylphia

/vote yes
Sylphia
Sylphia

Back to top Go down

Post  Bokito Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:31 pm

Hi sylphia,

Thanks, I have 68 badges now, and indeed all reserved for my mainhand Smile

Bokito

Back to top Go down

Bokito - Fury Warrior < Accepted > Empty about bokito

Post  sarkon Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:21 pm

yoooo bokito is cool and friendly he is a good player and dedicated too what he does, played with him for a long time, so i vote yes Smile cheers !!!! sarkon

sarkon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down