Anubis Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

70 mage application! < Accpeted >

3 posters

Go down

70 mage application! < Accpeted > Empty 70 mage application! < Accpeted >

Post  Prosperi Thu May 22, 2008 8:52 pm

Name: Prosperity
Race: Undead
Class/Spec: mage, fire icy viens
Would u consider a respec in benefit of the guild? Ofcourse, anything for the guild progress
Specific stats (hp as tank, spelldmg as caster, bonus healing as healer, etc...): 850 firespelldmg unbuffed, soon 870 when i get my enchant wich Ill get tonight Very Happy, 115 spellhit (know it's low) 30 spellcrit. ( fire )
Your /played: My played is in total history around 300 days, and on this character 16 days and 5 days in 70.

Your raiding experience (pre-TBC too):
My raiding experience in TBC is 5/6 ssc and 3/4 TK on my old dear gnome and in oldschool i made neff down ;>
Why do you want to join Anubis?
Seems like the guild that fits me. perfect raid times and perfect days. And you have nice progress. I've heard alot of good things about your guild.
Raiding times will be from 19h30-23h30 on Monday, Thursday and Sunday. Can u make these set hours and days?
7 days a week if it's needed Wink
How did u hear about us?
I've seen you in Orgimmar and some of my mates have talked about you, said nice things when they did heroics together with you etc.
Previous Guilds?
I've been into Phenomena and P U R E and Coexistence on this char.
On my gnome I've been into Insomnia on Executus, they do black temple nowadays, on illidian.
Reason for leaving?
I left P U R E because I did a great mistake, thought they wouldnt get the raiding up. So I joined Phenomena, nabguild/hide. they didnt have the progress willing members. they alt + f4 during raids etc. no discipline at all, and the raid leader didnt do anything for it either. after that I made Coexistence with my rl mates. It went wrong. They went inactive, I sat there all on my own trying to get the guild going.. but didnt work.. to many karazhan guilds alredy.
Insomnia did I left when my brother decided to left em for Forte, he was raid leader and class leader. he was the one who made the guild go, i thought back then.. huge mistake again, im so dumb :>
Do u have TS2/microphone?
I can get mic if needed, got ts2 ofcourse
Some personal info (where u are from, age, what u do for a living, etc):
I'm from sweden, I'm 16 years old, Im a boy wich loves WoW more than something else. I know, I'm a addict. Sadly but true ;)My real life name is Patrik, used to be called Pata :>. btw, I'm a active mage, do all for the progress. Im always in the raid prepared with flasks/foods/oils etc.

Prosperi

Back to top Go down

70 mage application! < Accpeted > Empty Re: 70 mage application! < Accpeted >

Post  beepmage Fri May 23, 2008 8:58 pm

vote yes
beepmage
beepmage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylphia Sat May 24, 2008 12:04 pm

A mage that can raid 7 days a week ... are u and angel ?
/vote Yes
Sylphia
Sylphia

Back to top Go down

Post  Clarabella Sat May 24, 2008 12:50 pm

ye i've played with his warrior Röding so i guess his mage is as good as he is Smile
/vote yes

Clarabella

Back to top Go down

Post  prosperi Sat May 24, 2008 2:56 pm

thanks for the nice comments =)

prosperi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylphia Sat May 24, 2008 3:18 pm

Correct me if i'm wrong but i remember u're warriors name Röding being in this guild 2 then u told u u where going to quit playing and one week later i c u in STD.
M i right on the one ?
Sylphia
Sylphia

Back to top Go down

Post  prosperi Sat May 24, 2008 5:55 pm

I gave my Röding to my rl mate cuz he got hacked. So first of all I were in Anubis, left it. Quited WoW . began 2 months later :p

prosperi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down